Meeting Optimization and Machine Learning for Railway Transport and Urban Mobility Planning and Management.
The shared objectives of this subproject are:
- 01 UPC-URJC-UCLM. Modelling of competition between operators using static Nash Equilibrium models. Analysis of access charges policies under regular and extreme scenarios.
- 02 UPC-URJC. Strategic planning of fleets and routes in multimodal environments in competition and under highly variable settings.
- 03 UPC-UCLM. Modelling the time slot allocation by the Infrastructure manager in deregulated markets in both normal and low demand scenarios.
- 05 UPC. Activity-based models for uncertain and restricted demand situations for urban and interurban mobility.
- Jaume Barceló Bugeda
- María Paz Linares Herreros
- Francisco López Ramos
- Ester Lorente García
- Xavier Ros Roca
- Francisca Rosell Camps